Darren Van Zyl is a Partner and Co-Founder of Elements Advisory Group and has been operating in the SME accounting and advisory services for over 15 years. Over this time, Darren has developed a skill set that is tailored to high growth SME businesses that covers business advisory, SME valuation, merger and acquisition, management accounting, financial performance analysis, complex business financial modelling, audit and assurance services and small business compliance services.
Darren is passionate about helping clients experience a better business journey in which they are properly supported with strategic advice, analysis and accountability that enables them to avoid unnecessary business mistakes, driven by emotional decision making. Darren helps clients gain clarity on key business questions such as:
- How has my business performed in the past and is this performance at the level it needs to be?
- How do I convert my conceptual strategy into an actionable and tangible strategic plan that can be followed and tracked each month?
- What is my business’ value and what is my ideal “exit” position?
- What does my strategy look like when I convert it into numbers? Will be profitable and produce the right level of profit and cash?
- How do I analyse my business and strategic execution each month to make sure I am on track?
- What is the process of buying or selling a business? Where do I start?
Darren’s background and extensive experience make him well placed to deliver this advice with a structured process that has proven to be highly successful for clients since the formation of the firm in 2012.